Tanya Depetris is a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHCA) working with Lewisville Family Counseling. She is directly supervised by Jennifer Locklear, LCMHCS. Tanya earned her undergraduate degree in 2018 from Gardner-Webb University with a major in Human Services. She has earned a master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Liberty University. Tanya has a background in Community Services Counseling working with adolescents, teens, and families, including work as a Student Success Counselor for the Patrick County School System. In this role, Tanya was responsible for fulfilling the mental and behavioral health needs of 8th through 12th grade students, as well as crisis de-escalation and suicide risk assessment.
Tanya is passionate about helping her clients achieve their goals and helping them to find balance in all areas of their lives and relationships. She brings life experience, empathy, and compassion to each appointment. As a wife and the mother of adult children who have each found themselves in some unexpected life circumstances, Tanya feels passionate about supporting parents as individuals, adolescents, young adults, and families as a unit. She and her husband recently celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary, and she understands the joys, challenges, and struggles that go along with marriage and family life, and is passionate about helping families navigate their difficulties and grow stronger together.
- Graduated from Liberty University with a Master’s degree in Counseling with a focus on Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Graduated from Gardner-Webb university in 2018 with a Bachelor’s of Arts in Human Services.
- Graduated from Forsyth Technical Community College in 2016 with an Associate in Applied Science in Human Services
- SYMBIS Certified
- Tanya sees teenagers 15 & up, adults, couples, and families.
- Private Payment (Cash, check, and credit cards accepted)
- Most Blue Cross Blue Shield Plans