Robyn Noftle is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker Associate (LCSWA) in North Carolina. She obtained her Bachelor of Music in Music Education from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro in 2011 and her Master of Social Work from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte in 2018. Robyn works with children, adolescents, adults, and families at Lewisville Family Counseling.
During her graduate studies, Robyn completed her foundation-year internship at Community Intervention and Educational Services (2016-2017) and her advanced-year internship at Lewisville Family Counseling (2017-2018). She has experience working with children, adolescents, adults, and families with a variety of mental and emotional issues, including: anxiety, depression, adjustment/transitions, school/work problems, domestic violence, self-harm, relationship issues, and family conflict. As a final requirement for her MSW degree, Robyn completed her Capstone project on the impact of school-based cognitive behavioral group therapy for adolescents with social anxiety disorder.
Robyn has over eight years of experience as a teacher working with children and adolescents, as well as their parents/caregivers, in order to provide the most positive environment possible for learning. It was through her teaching experience that Robyn discovered her passion for working with adolescents. Additionally, Robyn’s experience in the educational system allows her to understand and collaborate effectively with school-based professionals, as well as other adults. Accordingly, Robyn has both the experience and interest in working with all age groups, 10 years through adulthood.
Robyn provides a warm and inviting environment for individuals and families. She primarily utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), but also pulls from other approaches such as solution-focused therapy, systems theory, mindfulness, and strengths-based approaches. Robyn uses a variety of interventions tailored to meet the individual needs of clients. Her goal is to meet clients where they are in their journey, and to support their self-identified goals for treatment.
- Graduated from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte in 2018, with a Master of Social Work.
- Attended the University of North Carolina at Charlotte as a post-baccalaureate student in psychology in 2015.
- Graduated from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro in 2011, with a Bachelor of Music in Music Education Degree.
- Gottman Level 1 Training, 2018
- Gottman Level 2 Training, 2018
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker Associate (2018)
- Robyn sees children, adolescents, and adults, ages 10 and up.
Robyn accepts the following types of payment and health insurance:
- Private Payment (cash, check, credit card)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (With the exception of Blue Value)