Gabriella Drouillard-Moser is a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor Associate and a Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist Associate in North Carolina. Gabriella completed dual Bachelor’s degrees at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro in Sociology and History with minors in Psychology and Literature in 2012. She then graduated from Boston College with dual Master’s degrees in Theology in Pastoral Counseling and Mental Health Counseling in Clinical Psychology.
Gabriella’s thesis was focused on how to best engender hope in one’s clients by living out hope within your own life and therapy practices. Gabriella completed her practicum and internship for graduate training at The Addiction Treatment Center of New England, working in a clinic setting using a combination of medicated withdrawal and therapy to best treat long-term addiction. Gabriella has experience working with both individual clients as well as therapy groups, having done treatment for a wide variety of populations including the homeless, individuals on parole, parents seeking reunification with their children, executives, house wives and many others. She specializes in treating addiction for adolescents and adults with a dual diagnosis as well as trauma, depression, anxiety, and a wide range of other diagnoses and symptoms.
Gabriella is passionate about each person seeing the genuine value within themselves. She believes in meeting clients where they are and accompanying them to become who they want to be, both individually and as a couple as in the case of couples counseling. Gabriella’s goal with every client is for them to learn to see hope and eventually become that hope for someone else. She believes that every individual can be supported and support others and that is how we can better society and the self. Gabriella uses a wide variety of interventions including cognitive behavioral, mindfulness-based, strength based, family systems , attachment therapies, and Gottman. She believes that long-term sobriety is attainable with the proper supports and treatments along with a lot of hope and hard work.
- Graduated from University of North Carolina at Greensboro with a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology with a minor in Psychology in 2012
- Graduated from University of North Carolina at Greensboro with a Bachelor’s degree in History with a minor in Literature in 2012
- Graduated from Boston College School of Theology and Ministry with a Master’s degree in Theology and Pastoral Counseling in 2019
- Graduated from Boston College Lynch School of Education with a Master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling and Counseling Psychology in 2019
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor Associate
- Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist Associate
- Gabriella sees adolescents, adults, couples, and groups
Gabriella accepts the following types of payment and health insurance:
- Private Payment (cash, check, credit card)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (except for Blue Value, Blue Local, and Medicare)