Creating a Lifestyle of Sobriety
For teens who are experimenting with drugs/alcohol to go from a path leading to addiction,
to a sober and meaningful life worth living.
If you’ve been:
- Worrying about your teen experimenting with drugs or alcohol
- Concerned about it leading to a life of addiction
- Noticing that your teen lies about or hides their use
- Noticing a change in your teen’s behavior
- Experiencing conflict in your relationship with your teen because of their drug/alcohol use
- Smelling drugs or alcohol on their breath, clothes, or vehicle
- Feeling like nothing’s working to get them to stop
- Feeling ineffective as a parent
Creating a Lifestyle of Sobriety is designed to take your teen from dangerous,
risky substance use to:
- Have a safe, sober, fun, and meaningful lifestyle
- Have fun without using drugs and alcohol
- Understand why drugs and alcohol ISN’T the answer to having fun or self-medicating, and how they can achieve sobriety with peer support
- Develop meaningful friendships with others without drugs and alcohol
- How you can get them into counseling without a fight
Is it worth it to take the chance that your teen’s experimentation now will lead to a life in which they struggle with addiction? Or, to pay the
Ultimate price of addiction?
Hi, I’m Gabriella. I help parents just like you go from terrified that your child will live a life of addiction, to having your kid back – safe and sober.
We’d love to support you!
Complete the form below to explore if this is the right group for your teen.