Robyn Noftle is a Graduate Student Intern at Lewisville Family Counseling. She is currently working towards her Master's Degree in Social Work at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. She plans to pursue licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) after graduation. At UNC-Charlotte, Robyn is a member of the Phi Alpha Social Work Honor Society and has also received the prestigious Faye Jacques Memorial Graduate Fellowship Award.
Robyn has eight years of experience working with children and adolescents as a teacher. She graduated magna cum laude from UNC-Greensboro in 2011 with a Bachelor's of Music in Music Education. In addition to her teaching experience, Robyn also completed a yearlong internship at Community Intervention and Educational Services as a part of her graduate education. During this time, she worked with individuals (both children and adults), families, and groups.
During Robyn's professional teaching experience, she discovered her passion for working with children and adolescents. She has a special interest in working with this population, as well as adults, at Lewisville Family Counseling.
- Graduated from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro in 2011, with a Bachelor of Music in Music Education
- Attended the University of North Carolina at Charlotte as a post-baccalaureate student in Psychology in 2015
- Currently completing her last year at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, expected to complete a Master of Social Work with an emphasis on clinical social work in May 2018.
- Children (ages 6+), Adolescents/Teens, and Adults
Robyn accepts the following types of payments
- Private Payment (Cash, Check, Credit Card)
- Significantly reduced fee of $25 per 55 minute session
Robyn will be working with Lewisville Family Counseling, PLLC as an intern until May 2018. She plans to stay on at Lewisville Family Counseling once she graduates and receives her LCSWA, at which time her fee will change.