Lewisville Family Counseling Now Offering ...
This 12 week group is based on the incredible book, The Search for Significance, by professional counselor Robert S. McGee. We will focus on discovering "your true worth through God's eyes" ... confronting the lies of the enemy (insecurities, false beliefs, past experiences) ... and replacing those lies with God's Truth of grace and love.
The Search for Significance Small Group Study beginning September 24!
From both personal and professional experience, this book is a MUST-READ - I personally have experienced and witnessed life-change ... I would love to share this with you and allow you to experience it as well!
This enrichment group experience is being offered FREE of charge. Resources are not provided; please obtain your own copy of: The Search for Significance by Robert S. McGee (digital or paper).
Childcare is unavailable; please make necessary arrangements.
Facilitator: Katie Forbes, MSPC, LPCA
- Call the office at 336-945-0137. Leave your name, telephone number, e-mail address, and mention that you want to register for the Search for Significance group study.
E-mail Katie Forbes at email@example.com. Send your name, telephone number, and mention that you want to register for the Search for Significance group study.
- Click Here and complete the form for registration. Be sure to mention that you want to register for the Search for Significance group study! :)
- Time: Group Study will meet on Thursday nights from 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Group will meet at 6614 Shallowford Road in Lewisville, in the upstairs conference room.
- Over the course of the twelve weeks, we will make our way through The Search for Significance book, so attendees are encouraged to attend all groups if possible.
- The Search for Significance book can be purchased at any book retailer, or on Amazon.com: Click Here to purchase The Search for Significance on Amazon
- Please note that retailers have both a book and a workbook available; you only need to purchase the book (you do not need to purchase the workbook).
Group starts on Thursday, September 24! We look forward to seeing you there!